All my cakes are baked from scratch. I don’t use box mixes.
I make 99% of my own fondant toppers and decor myself and they are either included in your cake quote or quoted separately on request.
Additional toppers requested apart from design presented to me or requested, will be quoted for separately.
Delivery of cakes can be arranged and quoted at AA Rates.
Delivery and set up costs are not added to cake quote unless delivery and set up is requested Cake tastings and consultations should be discussed and pre-booked in advance.
Sessions are 1/2 hour at R300 for 2 People attending. If your order is booked with me, consultation and tasting cost will be deducted from your final invoice.
Five cake flavours are offered at the tasting and four fillings.
- orange butter
Extra costs on the following flavours:
- fruit cake
- red velvet
- other colour velvet
- rainbow layers
- lemon poppy seed
Expect additional cost for added extras requested eg:
- choc chips
- fresh fruit
- basic vanilla butter cream
- chocolate butter cream
- caramel butter cream
Complex Flavour Fillings at added cost:
- chocolate ganache
- lemon or orange curd
- cream cheese
- peanut buttercream
- black forest
- Any flavours not listed will be accommodated where possible.
- Cupcakes also offered in above listed flavours and fillings.
- Cake pops are quoted according to simplicity or complexity of design required – prices range from R17 to R25.
- Iced cookies start at R14 depending on size and design no order less than 12 (1 dozen).
- An additional 2 cookies is added to every order to compensate for breakage.
- Cakes in a Jar available from R30 each depending on flavours and the jar.
I do not promise to replicate any cake image sent to me exactly as is in any image. Keep in mind – each baker has their own decorating and design sense.
Have faith in giving me free reign or part there off and I will produce the best results to the best of my ability and knowledge.
- ALL ORDERS are treated as priority to me but your order is only considered booked and confirmed once a 50% NONREFUNDABLE retainer is received.
- Please check with me before paying the retainer if the date is still available to do your cake especially if you have delayed confirming your order with me.
- I reserve the right to offer the date to other clients if the retainer fee is not received.
- The remaining balance is due at least 1 week before pick up either cash or via EFT – Especially wedding cake orders.
- Please contact me in advance to discuss any reservations you have concerning payment.
- I will contact you once about final payment thereafter the onus is on you to get the balance paid on time.
- Except for wedding cakes where delivery will be arranged and paid for on request, all other celebration cakes are for self pick up unless in extreme cases if delivery is requested and agreed to be paid for.
- Monday to Friday from 9am to 8pm
- Weekends from 9am to 4pm
By placing your order with me, you are accepting all of my terms and conditions as stated here.
Once you take possession of the cake it becomes your responsibility and refunds will not be issued for any reason once it is in your possession.
In the event the cake flavour is not to your approval, at least 80% of the cake should be returned to me for quality check before any refund will be considered.
Tips for transporting and protecting your cake:
- Always always hold the cake box balanced under the box and upright.
- Keep cake on a flat level surface while in transit(eg.on the vehicle floor)
- Please drive carefully avoiding bumps and pot holes, sharp corners and speeding as this my cause the cake to slide, decor to fall off or be moved.
- Highly advised to not put the cake in the boot and travel with unless maybe if distance traveling is very short.
- In summer or warmer months aircon should be on high while transporting the cake.
- Heat and wet weather does not agree with cakes – keep cakes out of the sun until time to serve.
- Cakes should be stored in a cool place preferably a fridge or cold room until at least 30 minutes before serving.